From: Peter Merle
Sent: 09 November 2007 10:32
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] Bosch Nozzles

Whent to my local Mercedes Dealer and bought  new nozzles DNSOD-265 for
the W124 300D ( non turbo ) and these to my horror are made in India.
Upon opening the sealed capsule they came in I see under magnification
that its covered in dirt and visible machining marks. Spray is also poor
as is opening pressure which has dropped 1500 kpa. Then phoned the local
Bosch dealer and they also only sell the Indian version. Can one still
get 265's made in Europe?

Peter ( South Africa )