Both the Mercedes I bought from the Dallas area have had rust
problems. They get so little snow, that I don't know how it happened.
There are rusty cars here - we're half way to Wichita, KS. When I was
flying to MN for Christmas every year, you could count on the snow
beginning just N. of Wichita.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK