just bought an 88 900 turbo.  Not sure if it's an SPG, but the guy claimed
it was.  In any case, it's faster than anything else i've had (?) or at
least it -feels- faster.  The PO tweaked the APG to increase the turbo
boost.  Scared the snot out of the SO - her nail marks are still in my right
forearm.

It's a keeper.

On Nov 15, 2007 11:41 AM, Frederick W Moir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Curt.
>         If its not rusty across the floor and the doors don't flap
> in the breeze and the transmission behaves, go for it. Later 1700cc
> black engines had a stunning 72 hp
> There used to be a guy in, I think, Westford called Kitrosser who
> made an art of rebuilding the 4 speed trans. Maybe he's still around
> (he was younger than me).
> Fred Moir
> Lynn MA
> Red '87 Saab 95 of yore. Silver engine. Hit by a T bus
> Green '70 Saab 96 of yore. Blue engine. Bent by #1 Daughter.
>
> >Going to go look at a '70 something Saab 95 wagon. Supposed to be in
> >real good shape with minor surface rust.
> >The guy has been trying to sell it for at least a year that I know
> >of (I started seeing it on Craiglist last year). I think his biggest
> >issue was a vauge description.
> >Anyway he's asking $2250, if the car is what he says it is I plan to
> >offer around $1500 which is what I paid for my 240D in similar condition.
> >
> >Somebody please talk me out of this car. I know its not terribly
> >practical but they're so danged cool I just want one.
> >
> >-Curt

Sunil Hari
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
513-205-7474