From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Christopher McCann
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 9:23 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Projekt-Wagen #1 - getting it to KC

a tongue-in-cheek documentary of this adventure would have been really
funny. We paid $510.01 (ebay). I can hear "Me and my Benz sittin on 20"
rims" playing in the background as the old W115 cruises down the KS
turnpike. HA! :-)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rwAKfRPAwh0

Chris

"Dwight E. Giles, Jr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Great Story Chris-how much
did you pay for this projekt?
  Would be a great video.
Dwight
Bissell Cove Quahog & Auto Salvage Co