From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Loren Faeth
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 12:45 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] 124 wheels

Anybody have a set of 124 wheels for sale?  Preferably a set with
mounted winter tires.  Since my blizzacks are worn out, I think I
will use a 124 this winter.  I only have a spare set for the 126, so
I am in the market for a set of 124 wheels, original, aftermarket, or
preferably steel, if anyone has such a thing.

Loren Faeth
66 200D since 1972
66 200D 2.4   The Hawaiian  (Son's)
80 240D