on 11/22/07 12:44 AM, Craig McCluskey at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Coming home this evening, I noticed that regular gas jumped 4 cents from
> $3.059 to $3.099 and that diesel jumped 14 cents from $3.409 to $3.549.
>
> With that, I'd be better off driving a gas car that got better than 20 mpg
> than our diesel.
>

> Craig

***

I've been thinking the same. As the "Camry" gets 32+ and is well under
mileage on lease which will soon be up, I'm thinking of taking the winter to
have some cosmetic work done on my "daily" 123. At 322K it's due for a
little pampering and TLC.

I'm still debating to run one of the cars with a WVO conversion next summer.
What'll probably happen is I sell the '84 to finance the work on the others.
By the time spring returns and the lease is up on the Camry I hope to have
all three '85s taking their turns.