I work with a local title company (We wait in line for you) and he explained
that. Will let y'all know what turns up.

Chris

Allan Streib <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Title reqirements vary by state.  Some
states want the old title,
signed and notarized.  Some only require a bill of sale to issue a
title, some states don't even bother with titles for cars that old...
You'll just have to call your local DMV and ask what they need.

Just hope that:
  a) it's not stolen.
  b) there are no liens on it.

Christopher McCann  writes:

> So, I bought this car off of Dougan last night (he says hi, by the
> way). It was on craigslist. He said, after I bought it, "A guy was
> gonna come from Oklahoma, but he couldn't make it." You can imagine
> the conversation that ensued. Small world. Hope I;m not stepping on
> your toes.
>
> Question: The car has no title. If YOU (in OK) wanted to sell the
> car, what do you do in that situation?
>
> Any help would be really appreciated.
>
> Chris
>

> "Kaleb C. Striplin, work"  wrote: yep, you sure did
>
> ---
> Kaleb C. Striplin
> Cox Auto Trader
> 730-Tulsa FSBO Supervisor