Manfred - You seemed filled with imaginative images these days. Are you
related to Dean Koontz [in a good direction]??
BillR

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of M G
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 9:03 AM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Changing glow plugs?

Yeah one of my Dad's old chestnuts, Larry.
Now that I've shared it you all you can help carry the burden. :-)

I know I've never done anything that stupid before and never will either

Those little things do get mighty hot don't they. And how about that little
rim of yellowish and brown burned skin around the edge.
Kind of like the same color as when you burn the hair off the back of your
arm.

Mind you like I said, I've never done anything like that...It's all just
hearsay.
Yeah that's all.....You do believe me don't you?

Manfred

Just thinking about it brings the memory back like a kiss on the end of a
wet fist.