> Evidently my two remaining at home girls saw this yesterday:
>

> http://www.germanautoservice.com/show_auto.php?idno=58
>

> They "love it". What is the story on these? Do I make my gals happy or run
> away?
>

> Bob R.

Bob:

My 2 cents: Run.  That's an optimistic price for a car with few
buyers.  In my area that money will get you a decent 1-2 year older E
class , but understandably a 4 door sedan doesn't have the same
appeal!

The ones I've seen have all screamed cheap.  One example is doors that
when closed sound more like Chevy Cavalier than Mercedes, and when the
door closes the outer skin flexes and shimmies worse than that POS
Cavalier.

Tony Wirtel