Pete,
  My 1990 6.2 na Suburban 4x4 3.73 gears 31x10,50x15's mirrors your 95.
  Tops 90 empty.
  I drove an '05 F350 $60k new loaded crew-cab with a 48' Goose neck enclosed
Race-car hauler 2 M3's 4 engines and lots of parts and wheels to Allentown Pa
empty returning to Chicago. All 10 mpg at 60 full and 70 empty. All 10 mpg all
the time. (Bullie Dog emc)
  40 psi at full throttle.
  FYI
  Ed in Chicago

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
  My 2wd '95 Auto PSD does 18 when empty on highway, 20mpg if you run
55mph.

When towing 11,000 lbs., It does about 12 @ 60mph.

--

Pete Arnold

Your mileage may vary.
Objects in mirror are closer than they appear.
Early withdrawal may result in interest penalty.
Do not pass Go, do not collect $200,
Offer invalid where prohibited by law.