"Kaleb C. Striplin, work" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Thank you Tom.  I would have never expected you or anyone else to help out
> but it would certainly be appreciated.  And, if somebody just wants to buy
> parts, that would also help indirectly.

Do you have right and left front fenders for a W123 300D ?  Mine are
getting rusty down behind the wheels.  I found out why, too -- opened
up the drivers's side, which is the worst, and there was a mouse nest
in there, soaking wet.  Can't figure out how or why he thought that
would make a good home.  Let me know how much.

Allan

--
1983 300D
1966 230