On Dec 8, 2007 8:53 PM, Craig McCluskey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Have you tried to work the hand pump?

-- Tomorrow

> Is the "Off" lever on the injection pump up?

-- Yes. I did drain off the vacuum at the shutoff valve and that didn't seem
to help, although there wasn't much battery left at that point.

> How about loosening an injector line while you crank it?

-- Second to the last resort. Tomorrow.

> How about pointing an electric heater at the main fuel filter?

--  Last resort.

> Craig

I think my next line of attack (if the easy ones fail) is to take off the
primary fuel filter, refill with Diesel Purge, and try that. I'd think that
Diesel Purge (maybe mixed with fuel conditioner) would melt any ice
downstream in the lines.

LT Don
http://don.homelinux.net/~don/
Proudly marching to the beat of a different kettle of fish.

Make a small loan, Make a big difference - Kiva.org