The heat from the bulb tends to mess with the plastic.
Anyway what do you fine folk use to make your door handles and other
plastic stuff look like new again?
I use a color coordinated liquid cut and polish but then there are asd
many answers as there are people driving old Benzes.

Hendrik
with a not so shiny 190E because the state has just about run out of
water and we will need all remaining stocks to fight bushfires