-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of tom savage
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 6:07 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Am I argumentative

Curt Raymond wrote:

> I also got into an oil thread on a snowmobile board today. One guy swears to
> use 40:1 mix in sled that call for
50:1. I'm just politely pointing out that the engineers that designed it
probably knew better than anybody how much
oil it should have and out of the blue some other guy is calling me a girly
man...

Not that it has any relevance whatsoever to a snowmobile, girly man, but
the Marshall Booths of the Trabant world say to always run 40:1 instead
of the specified 50:1.  They do run better with the richer mix...

Tom

P.S. Just kidding about the girly part.