Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 08:00:20 -0500
From: "archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MBZ] Father R.M.Archer 4th from left
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <Mercedes@okiebenz.com>

This picture of my father, R.M.Archer, was probably taken sometime
  before
WW-1.  Since he was wearing a uniform, (4th from left) he was probably
working as a conductor on that run.  It appears that the picture was
  taken
inside the railroad shops which were in Huntingburg, Indiana during
  that
era.
The engines that I remember as a child during the 1930s were much
  larger
than this one.

Gerry