I'd certainly go give it a gander if I were closer.

Bob R.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Timothy Robinson
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 8:26 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] take a look at this junker '85 190D!

You know, you're right! It's hard to tell from pic but doesn't look like '85
turbo HVAC. Also appears that the zebrano wood is missing on center console?
Am I right that '84 offered a turbo and non-turbo but in '85 was only the
turbo? The only think I can tell about the engine is the oil dipstick is red
and not yellow (that sound blonde, huh?).

I how there's a catch so I can walk away "sour grapes." No way can I afford
another one and Richmond is fairly close.