"I have had a 5.7 4x4 suburban, what kind of mileage would a 7.4 4x4
get?"

I have some experience with those. We had one at the dealership I worked
at.  We used it to pull a boat.  It will get 9-10 mpg (on the highway)
loaded or not.  It will pull like a freight train.  When we pulled the
boat it would 9 mpg.  If we took it on long trips, it would get 10-11
mpg.  It was a beast.

Donald H. Snook

McDonald, Tinker, Skaer, Quinn & Herrington, P.A.

300 West Douglas

P.O. Box 207

Wichita, Kansas 67201 0207

Tel. (316) 263-5851

This confidential message may be subject to the attorney-client
privilege or protected by the attorney work-product doctrine. If you
have received this message in error, please delete it and notify me.