Oooh stop your bitching people, over here you're lucky if the spare
parts person will talk to you. I know the car sales people won't unless
you are wearing a suit.
Our main dealer used to be alright until they built a fancy new facility
and now the spare parts are in there with the new cars and I think the
attitude has changed a bit.
Roadside assistance, yeah dream on unless you buy a new MB or pay a
squillion bucks a year.

Hendrik
who has not been left stranded by his MB's..........yet

PS. perhaps if you people remember to put fuel in your cars you won't
need to bother the nice roadside elves so much, this begs the question,
how did you lot become a super power if the average yank can't even
remember that their car runs on fuel and needs this replenished at
regular intervals? One day they'll forget to fill the space shuttle.