Jim Cathey wrote:

> > I'm pretty happy with the old DCM KX10 and KX12 speakers.
>
> I have DCM Time Frames.  Bought new, serial number 510 (or
> thereabouts).  IIRC they were around $500 at the time.
> Recently picked up a pair of unmarked DCM bookshelf
> speakers at Goodwill for $20.

I was reading some Time Window reviews and somebody said that he found a pair
of TWs in the dumpster!!! Best speakers he ever had. (if all the drivers
and crossover elements were good, TWs would be the best I ever had too)
If I could find a functional set of Time Window Sevens for a couple hundred
I'd be very happy.