Chuck, sorry to hear about this. As always, I admire your attitude toward
things, though I was surprised (not averse to) the notion of you with a
firearm.
It really is a terrible feeling to realize that someone has messed with your
stuff behind your back. I recall the feeling when I came out and found my
Harley stolen while I slept.

This "violated" talk made me think of the new show that I now see on the
Discovery channel. It's called "It Takes a Thief". It's a reality-type show
where a family sits with the host as the other star of the show sees how far
he can get with their house (both cast members of the show are supposedly
ex-burglars). The burglar character really tears into stuff and breaks
things and makes off with them. Then a "makeover" is done and the burglar
gets to try again. I'm liking the show.

Anyway, hang in there, Chuck.

Brian