Message: 2
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 14:23:21 -0500
From: Allan Streib <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Mercedes Discussion List: coffee is hot, milkshakes
 are cold, and it's all about profit
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Your account does not correlate to my knowledge.  Have you worked in a
McDonalds?

Allan
--
1983 300D
1966 230

  =====================================

  No, I've never worked in a McDonald's.

  During the 1980s and early 1990s, McDonald's contracted with my firm to
write, maintain, and update all their handbooks, training manuals, food prep
protocols, regional supply source order forms, ingredient disclosure forms, and
franchise packets, as well as all bulletins (info that needed to be distributed
to company stores and franchises before the next full update).

  Since then, I've never had any doubt whatsoever about what I was putting in
my mouth when I ate at McDonald's.

  And it's not where I go for coffee, or for a milkshake!

  Sunny

                                                "Women and cats will do as they
please. Men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein