Thanks Peter,

Would the door still lock without any problems if the line was broken?
Also, is this the same line that feeds both the L rear passenger door, and
fuel filler cover?  Or was it just good luck they both broke at the same
time? :-)  As for finding that red emerg release handle for the fuel filler
cover, do you think I can find it??  I hope to find it before I have to has
the car up again!  Ah, this is when it would have been better to have a
diesel, with those 1000 mile range between fill ups.

Thanks again Peter.

Ed
300E