Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 01:56:58 -0500
From: "Gary Hurst" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: New Apple operating software
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

y'know, wonk, you've got me thinking that linux is a practical solution
 for
MANY computer users.  i know i have beaten this to death, but it seems
 that
the vast majority of pc users cannot manage windoze.  i know people who
 even
know a lot about windoze who end up having to reformat hard drives and
 start
over every few years.