Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:23:20 -0500
From: MG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MBZ] Some used cars that someone may be interested in
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com

Got this from another list and wanted to pass this along to you all
 just
in case someone might be interested. I don't know anything about the
 guy
or the cars, heck I don't even know where the 818 area code is.

I do question the 50mpg statement on the Ranger. Anyone ever had one or

know if this is even close?

Manfred

I still have the following diesel cars for sale

1984 tempo
1985 tempo
1986 tempo
all three for $1000

1986 190D 5 speed  $1500
1987 190D auto turbo  $1200
1987 190D auto turbo  $700
all three for $3000

1986 Ford Diesel Ranger $5600 -  perfect truck 50mpg+

rob stehlin
818-674-7947