Run out  of gas??  I guess if you only have to fill up once every 1000 kms,
it's easy to forget the car needs fuel to run. lol.  I, unfortunately, am
reminded often that my car runs on gas. hee hee.

I seem to have a leak in my tank, but when I drive slower, it leaks much
less for some reason.  Hmm  :-)

Ed
300E