That's too bad you lost of the exact car you were looking for.  Here, those
prices are what, or even a little more than what a indie dealer would
charge.  Have you gone around to dealers in your city as told the dealers to
keep an eye out for what you're looking for?  I got tired of looking at so
called "mint" cars from CL, so just told them to watch for what I want and
call me when they see it.  I got a few calls and it got me much closer to
what I'm looking for, without all the running around.

Ed
300E