Kinda makes you cry when a nice 1994-95 W124 is cheaper than a rice
burner, don't it. I can buy another E320 with lower miles for what it
would cost me to fix the *%^_)*# A/C evaporator on the one I got.

Was trying to help my daughter get a new car, and she was looking at a
Toyota Corolla that wasn't half the car for a lot more money.

To add to the lunacy, there's a guy here on Craigslist selling a
fairly well taken care of 127K miles 1994 E420 for $4000 while some
goober wants $2500 for a "biodiesel ready" 1983 300D with 330K miles
and a bad transmission. Doesn't even run! I like diesels too, but a
$500 car is a $500 car. With diesel running 20-25 cents a gallon more
than super unleaded, the E420 is actually just as cheap to operate.

Gary Thompson
1995 E320