I tried to forward it to the list but I guess it was intercepted.
Anyway, below is the address list it was sent to, a lot of listers on
it.  Did someone's machine get spambotted or did someone just snag some
message sent to/from the lists?  Interestingly enough, my email address
on the list and that it came to is not the one I use for the list.

It had a russian character set "from" sender and was something about
gambling games or something.  Suggest everyone scan their computers for
spambots.

--R

To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC:     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],