There are only certain ones that have the chain, and
they are considerably more expensive than the plain
rubber ones.  I think they were used primarily on the
107 chassis, for some reason.  I just know my dealer
parts guy knew the distinction and would steer me to
the "regular" ones if I needed one.

As for the constant breakage, I agree with Tom.  There
is something amiss in the system if they're all
breaking on a regular basis.  Otherwise, you're buying
cheap knock-off ones that are made more of carbon
black than rubber.

Ask me about Karmann Ghia chassis rubber and seals
some time and I can tell you an amazing story...

Dan

--- John Freer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Are you using the upgraded ones that have a chain in
> the rubber?
>
> On 1/30/08, Tom Hargrave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > If you've had them all break then something in the
> exhaust system is
> > misaligned somewhere.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.