I resume walking 7 miles per day each March to get ready for the summer
routine. Asked an old friend if he still had that "Schwinn for sale" and he
said, "You!? That's an expensive bike just to ride to work..."

It's not about workout. I figure each year if I don't have a stroke or heart
attack from "winter hibernation" I'm ready for the next season. Funny thing,
the "kids" can't keep pace with me on that 3mi. up the mountain every
morning and I smoke. They're supposed to be dancers?