Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 14:28:16 -0500
From: "Rusty Cullens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] MBTex/leather interiors on eBay - reputable?
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Subtle? Me? Nope. I have been posting on here and mbz.org for 10 years
 and
people still ask about buying parts from someone else at a higher
 price. I
just don't get it. I sponsor the list. I ship same day you order. I
 carry
99.99% of ANYTHING that is available for ANY Mercedes and still the
questions. Go figure.

Rusty Cullens
BuyMBparts, Inc.
Tel 1-800-741-5252