Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 21:36:11 -0600
From: "OK Don" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Was Early 70s 200Ds, 220Ds, now Road Rash
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

While talking (e-mailing) about cars and motorcycles on Joe Amelia's
SL list - years ago - a Dr. reminded us of the old saying - a
motorcycle is flesh around metal, while a car is metal around flesh.
He also remarked about being the track Dr. somewhere in the NE - and
finding the remains of a motorcycle rider - fully armored body on one
side, and helmeted head on the other side of a tree.
So - do what makes you happy, but be aware of the risks.
I'm thinking a Breezy is about my speed now --
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/kitspages/breezy.php