Rich Thomas wrote:
> TBI on it.  It never did run right -- I think the cam/heads are not well
> matched to what the old TBI computer can do.

Your fuel map will be way off (too much fuel) if your cam makes less
vacuum, and way off (too little fuel) if your heads flow a lot better.
If you had a newer system with a mass airflow sensor it could compensate.
I'm sure there's a lot of 15-20 year old cars in scrapyards with fuel
systems that would do quite well on that old engine. Maybe a LT1 Caprice?