Thanks Alex, sounds like more than a 10 minute job, so it will have to wait
for the weekend.  Just finished washing the car, and getting pretty good at
drying it before the water freezes on it. lol.

Having some problems with the vacuum door locks again.  I'll write more once
I figure out how to word it, but I have a feeling, my father is behind this
great vacuum door lock mystery!!  lol.

Again, thanks for the tips Alex, I'm off to the garage now to make sure I
have a 4.5mm hex, with an extension, and funny enough, I think I do.  :-)

Ed
300E  >  prettiest car on the street. :-)