Peter typed:

"Sounds like the Vienna I started a couple weeks ago -- full decoction
mash, lower volume that I intended ( 5 rather than my standard 6), so
the initial gravity is 1.058.

I made a DoppleBock for Big Brew Day last year that took for bleeding
ever, but turned out wonderful.  Initial gravity was 1.080, I think,
took months to ferment out.

What are you using for hops -- I bought a year's supply in the fall,
before the Hop Crisis, so I'm OK for now, but our local microbrewer
(also a club member) is reduced to using Argentinean Cascade."

Since I can't drink anymore I wonder if I'm still allowed to read posts like
that?

BobR