used shoegoo 2 days ago - works great.

have plumbers goo - good to know its the same as automotive

THANKS!

cm

Fmiser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: A truly amazing thing occurred today.

I used my tube of ShoeGoo to repair a shoe!!!

This stuff is amazing.

Then, 'cause I was bored (or trying to avoid other thing I ought
to be doing) I found this info about their other products.

* Amazing GOOP® and Craft GOOP® contain a thinner formula
  for precise, detailed work.

* Wood & Furniture GOOP® is a thicker, non-slump formula
  perfect for vertical and overhead applications.

* Automotive GOOP®, Household GOOP® and Plumbing GOOP® are
  all the same formula.

* Lawn & Garden GOOP®, Marine GOOP®, RV GOOP® and Sport
  and Outdoor GOOP® are all UV-resistant.

* Shoe GOO® is a more rubbery formula allowing for greater
  flexibility.

--              Philip

CSSML NDSMD + VRSNSMV SMQLIVB
-1985 300SD, 369K km, "Wulf"
-1992 350 Ram Wagon, 1 Ton, 58K mi, "Der Abschleppwagen"
& '75 240D, '80 300SD, '85 300Dt & '84 300Dt
-Anke & Sammy von der Burg Austerlitz (GSDs) & Nanook (Siberian Husky)