-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Alex Chamberlain
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 4:28 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Portland CL: Cheap 126 SD for someone

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 2:21 PM, R A Bennell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> A couple of quarts of Rustoleum and a few foamy rollers, and the car can be
> Blue or Green in no time.

Nah, I think that would be against my neighborhood association bylaws
or something.  ;)  Where I live the standard lawn decoration is less
old cars painted with house paint than it is a rusty collection of
defunct tractors and a couple of scruffy goats.

Actually, my closest neighbors keep hay for their cows in an old cargo
trailer next to the road---not the kind you pull with a pickup, but
the trailer part of an 18-wheeler.  I figure there's very little I
could do that could possibly be more of an eyesore than that!

Alex Chamberlain
'87 300D Turbo et al.