Without delving too deeply, I can just say that I'm surprised how warm most
people keep their homes and businesses. For cat's sake, turn down the
thermostat and put on a sweater! I am so stiflingly hot and uncomfortable in
many peoples' homes. We keep ours at 62 when I'm home alone and 64 when the
wife is here.

And another thing: I don't think people should take more than one shower a
day. Heck I don't even take one a day. Isn't it shocking? I am willing to
deal with the increase in body odor I'd have to endure from the general
public. Heck, I'd rather smell that than bad breath, and It seems to me that
the overwhelming majority of people have that problem. I think I have a very
effective nose or something. It's a curse.

You'd think diesel exhaust would kill some smell receptors, but I don't
know. (My MB content)

Brian
One of you guys wrote:
Well here's your chance to change your wasteful lifestyle and be the first
on your block! Convince your family and friends to modify their lifestyles
too! Go ahead! I dare you!!