I tried a bunch of CF bulbs in the garage, and couldn't see a thing.  They
were very expensive to buy too.  I did like the colour of light they gave
tough.  Anyway, I swapped them all our for the older style 4' tubes running
the length of the garage.  I can now see all the wax I missed on the car,
before I pull it out into the sunlight.  I'm sure the CF have a place, but
for many applications, I don't care for them.  I found the base of them very
bulky too.  that may change in time.

Ed
300E