From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of E M
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 6:39 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] How much do I love my car?

I'm not sure what to use on the interior, I just do as the book says and
wipe it down with warm water and soap and dry.  I use Eagle One on the car
with leather, which is great.  I've used Lexoyl a few times, which I think
is total garbage.  I use Armorall on the tires, but  would be willing to try
something better.

Ed
300E