For you computer folks:  I just picked up a Sony SDM-N80 18.1" LCD Monitor
Flat-Panel for a decent price, but it does not have the system connector.
If anyone has an idea where or how to get one I'd like to hear about it.
Pretty silly, I suppose, to assume it would take a standard connector.  The
piece looks to be about an inch wide and slides up into a slot on the back.
There are also two USB ports on the base, but I assume they are for
connecting additional screens and not a necessity for a home desk computer.
I think it started life in some sort of medical application  - $1,600 MSRP.
Have not been able to find out much about it.

Thanks.

BillR