No it does not, I asked Dave if he could forward what was actually said
between him and the Brooklyn punk.
Just out of curiosity to get an idea of what transpired but Dave hasn't
as yet.
 From all I know Dave could have written the seller a rather
disrespectful email and the seller basically might have said that unless
you are interested in buying the car you are wasting my time with
trivial stuff.
Furthermore ESP was developed in the early 90's and fitted to cars from
the mid 90's on, so this car may have stability control but the options
codes does not indicate so.
As has been said, if you are going to go around and correct peoples ebay
listing mistakes you will come across some that don't like it and will
tell you so. Not so much about disrespect but more about a stressed out
small business person who more than likely spends a fair bit of time
answering stupid questions from tire kickers along the lines of "will
you accept 300 bucks and my old Chevy pick up for that 05 Cadillac?"
then along comes Mr Walton and his pedantic need to correct other
peoples ebay listings, I can see how Dave got something other than the
big thank you Mr Mercedes God, you saved my life by pointing out that
the car does not have stability control.
Perhaps Kaleb could entertain us with stories about some of the stupid
questions he has to answer from ebay buyers.

Hendrik
who rarely points out other peoples mistakes on ebay unless they are
really bad but understands enough to hit the delete button when things
don't go right