Said I'd have one didn't I?

Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 09:20:59 -0600
From: "Jeff Zedic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] MB - MPG for 190E
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Curt,

Have you ever driven a 2 litre petrol car in Europe? The difference is
 amazing!

Over here a 2 litre is a dog. It's about the same as driving a 1.4 in
Europe. My ex has a 1.4 petrol Peugeot that I bought with her. That
2.6 is no screaming hell, either.

A 2 litre Euro is a rocket by comparison. I remember being in a pirate
taxi in Belfast; an Audi 90 or something, and it was a 2 litre...wow
did it go. No turbo either...I asked the driver because I was so
impressed with the pickup speed.

I shudder to think of the performance of a 5.6 Euro, especially with
Euro petrol being better than NA.