Im still too lazy to do half the projects I need to be doing.  One thing
I did do Sunday late was as I was putting up my tools from screwing
around with that CAN 300E, I got a wild hair to try and pull the
throttle actuator thing on the E420.  Took me about 5 minutes and it was
off.  Not really THAT hard although there are a couple of bits Im going
to have to buy new because I broke them taking this off.  Now just need
to either send it off to be rebuilt or find another one.

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  94 E420, 92 300SD, 92 300D, 92 250D Turbo, 92 300E 4Matic,