If you're going to be in Phoenix over a Monday maybe we (meaning Chuck, Mr.
Jim and me) could do that Monday lunch thing. What do you think gents?

Bob R

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of John Robbins
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 8:04 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] i'm back

Sunil Hari wrote:
> John, how's the 92 300D?

302k miles now! :)

Going to be making a trip out to Phoenix in late April so about to take
it down for maintenance(glow plugs, tranny fluid, etc).  Prolly going to
adjust the ALDA some too.

Dave M. over on MercedesShop found a pressure actuated wastegate to
replace the electronically controlled one.  May try and sneak that in as
well.  :)

John