I'm finally giving up my 1983 300D.  207K, 4 extra Blizzaks with  plenty of
tread on MB wheels, 4 newerYokahamas, newer timing chain (197K),  maroon with
beige interior, always M1 since I've owned it, a/c and heat good,  trans races
a little going into 3rd, (which it's done for 40K), engine's  great(uses very
little oil), compression is good and even, door buttons and  trunk locks work
with key and vacuum system, all gauges and switches work(not  tach), two
windows don't work(they did last fall), cruise doesn't work,  tach just stopped
working recently, body shows rust, and interior looks  worn.

My daughter bought it in 11/03 and gave it to me afterward.  I've  never done
a VIN search, but if you want to:  WDBAB33A7DB023031.

We live in Evanston, IL, just North of Chicago.  I have full  confidence that
it can drive anywhere.

I have no idea what it's worth to you guys, but I'll give you the first
shot.  Make me an offer.

Thanks.

Mike Netzky

Home.