Calculated horsepower  (unable to measure) oh a Fuel Dragster is 8000.  Life
expectance is 4.3 seconds, than the pistons melt, often a rod makes a hasty
exit thru the side of the block.

45 minutes allowed to rebuild and run again, most teams do it in 32 minutes.

My sport {Obviously a spectator} of choice.

Cost?  About $5000 per run, depending on who you listen to and how much you
want  to win.

If you've never seen a Pro fuel meet, go to a Friday or Sturday qualifing
session, bring ear plugs!

Pete