I have no idea what its called, but its the sort of bottle that some
fuel treatment, livestock treatments, 2 cycle engine oil comes in that
you squeeze the bottle and it squirts fluid into the graduated upper
chamber to be measured then dispensed.  Anybody have a clue what I am
talking about?  I need to buy a couple of empty ones.  I see products at
the store that are sold in them, but I just need empty ones. I thought
they were sold somewhere but I cant figure out who sells them or what
part of a store they would be sold in.  Anybody know where a person can
get these?
--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  94 E420, 92 300SD, 92 300D, 92 250D Turbo, 92 300E 4Matic,