Back to the emergency/standby generator business.  I
did this for 20 years before becoming a stay-at-home
Dad and going back to school.  The guy I'm going to
work with is a former business partner.  Back in the
mid 80s one of the partners decided he wanted to live
like the CEO of a Fortune 500 company before we quite
made it, and ran us into receivership.

I bailed and went to work for a BIG corporation
(Kohler Co.) swearing that I would never sacrifice my
personal efforts and assets again.  My former partner
scraped, begged and borrowed to buy the assets from
the receiver, and started right back up.  He has been
very successful, the business is very profitable, well
capitalized, and owns everything it has outright
(building, land, inventory, vehicles, etc.)

We have talked about this casually for years, but the
time was right, so my 10 year sabbatical is over, and
now I'm going back....

Dan

--- Alex Chamberlain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 9:05 AM, LWB250
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > There is the potential for a future "Indy 'Q".
>
> Congrats, Dan, sounds like a positive change.  May I
> ask what the
> nature of the business is that you're getting back
> into?
>
> Alex Chamberlain
> '87 300D Turbo et al.

Access, No Cost.