From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of LarryT
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2008 5:50 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] O/T Politics:

Actually Bush was in the National Guard - an honorable part of the US
Military.  The information
presented (and partly created by) by Dan Rather has been proven to be
totally fabricated.  D Rather
retired because of it instead of basking in the glow of liberal adulation
for exposing Bush.

Not sure what Cheney was doing - but given his current health he may have
been unable to serve.

Larry T (66 MGB, 74 911, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
800-583-8601